The Sparta Chamber offers local businesses the opportunity to promote their business in the NEW Sparta TODAY Newspaper. This is a local paper which presents local community news in a positive light. The Sparta TODAY Newspaper showcases local Chamber Member businesses that employ residents and provide products and services to the area.
Sparta TODAY accepts content, articles, photos, and information that may be of interest to the public via email. However, not all content will fit into the publication. Please fill out the Article Submission Form to submit your community news, highlight an anniversary, or other public notice for the area!
2014 Sparta TODAY Advertising Rates (updated 2/27/14) (PDF)
Please call Nancy at Pioneer Group for Sparta TODAY Advertising rates and info at (231) 937-4740.
- April/May 2014 E-Today Newspaper & Bellringer (PDF)
- January/February/March 2014 E-Today Newspaper & Bellringer (PDF)
- November/December 2013 E-Today Newspaper & Bellringer (PDF)
- August/ September 2013 E-Today Newspaper & Bellringer (PDF)
- June/July/August 2013 E-Today Newspaper & Bellringer (PDF)
- April/May 2013 E-Today Newspaper & Bellringer (PDF)
- January/February/March 2013 E-Today Newspaper & Bellringer (PDF)
- November/December 2012 E-Today Newspaper (PDF)
- November/December 2012 Bellringer (PDF)
- August/September/October 2012 E-Today Newspaper (PDF)
- June/July/August 2012 E-Today Newspaper (PDF)
- Jan/Feb/March 2012 E-Today Newspaper
- Nov/Dec 2011 E-Today Newspaper
- July / August 2011 E-Today Newspaper
- May/June 2011 E-Today Newspaper
- February/March/April 2011 E-Today Newspaper
- November/ December 2010 E-Today Newspaper
- September/ October 2010 E-Today Newspaper
- June /August 2010 Sparta E-Today Newspaper
- April/ May 2010 Sparta E-Today Newspaper
- February 2010 Sparta E-Today Newspaper
Promote your business locally to form strong, lasting relationships and create loyalty with community members.
Have a great story idea? Have a business celebration: anniversary, re-grand opening, or special event? Write an article and submit with a color photo to Elizabeth Morse at firstname.lastname@example.org! We are always searching for positive local stories to spread to our community.
Chamber Members receive an additional 10% off all ads!
Thank you to our loyal supporters of the Sparta TODAY to date. These advertisers have continued to make this local newspaper a success!