The Sparta Civic Center is a not-for-profit community building that sits adjacent to Rogers Park. The Civic Center is a community building that is open to the public to rent.
Utilize the Sparta Civic Center to find:
- Seating for up to 160 people
- Convenient, free nearby parking
- Downtown restaurants, shopping and services less than one block away
- Renovated exterior and updated landscaping
- Full kitchen equipment, commercial sized stove, oven, refrigerator and freezer
- Sits on beautiful Rogers Park playground
- 50-foot wide Band Shell and performance area, covered pavilion, and gazebo for outdoor picnics
- Lighted walking trails connecting three parks runs along Nash Creek
- New handicap accessible rest rooms
- Weekday rates: $100-175
- Friday or Saturday Rates: $400
- Sunday: $250
Contact Terry or Diane Hartman to book rentals at (616) 887-1224.